Re: TR6 Brake Master Cylinder

To: "R. Bruce Crouter" <bruce.crouter@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 Brake Master Cylinder
From: Allen Nugent <A.Nugent@unsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:27:19 +1100 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bruce,

At 08:51 11/03/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I have removed the tipping valve and the primary plunger but I cannot
>get the secondary plunger out.  My Bentley manual seems to suggest it
>should slide right out, mine seems firmly in place.

Yes, the bastards always say that. I'm sure they only disassemble fairly new
examples of each marque.

Can you apply compressed air to it, somewhere? (If so, aim the assembly into
a cardboard box or a blanket, because bits will fly out like bullets.)

Allen Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney  2052  Australia