Re: Help, Broken Bleeder Screw -- SUCESS!!!!!

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Help, Broken Bleeder Screw -- SUCESS!!!!!
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 13:34:49 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Good deal!  As far as the new fittings are concerned, you shoud be able to find
at local
parts outlets.  I believe they are 3/8-24 threads.  I purchased my new ones at
Parts
America;  PepBoys also carries them.  Also work great to bench bleed master
cylinder.
Remember, though, that on the M/C one is 3/8, the other is 7/16 fine thread.

Martin Libhart