TR6 Trans woes solved

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Trans woes solved
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 17:38:07 -0500
A big thanks to the collective wisdom and to the individuals who replied
regarding my transmission troubles. Well I think I found the culprit. It was
the DCO trying to clean the darn thing. It appears that there was a little
piece of metal inside one of the mainshaft bearings. It would stop the
bearing from turning. Kind of like when you hit a small pebble when on your
skateboard. Oh well its just as well. Now I'll get to really clean things up
and just for good measure I'm going to replace all the bearings.  Thanks
again  Regards  Craig Bentley