Re: Nolan's turbo spit

To: curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Nolan's turbo spit
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:58:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Holy smokes Joe, you're right!

They've got that whole weird wig thing going on and all!  I watch it all
the time on C-Span.  That and Prime Ministers Questions.

"I refer the right honourable gentleman to the reply I gave some moments
ago"  How polite it all seems until they all start to heckle each
other.  Most entertaining thing on TV since Robert Dornan lost his post
and couldn't deliver rambling incoherent interminable speeches during
after hours House "Special Orders" anymore.

I've spent the weekend sandblasting the bottom of my tub and boy is my
garage a mess.  (<---requisite LBC content.)

John

--
Come see us on the Web!
http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/home.htm