Re: Nolan's turbo spit

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Nolan's turbo spit
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:29:10 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:

> Anyone out there know if Nolan Penney is still about and whether his
> starion turbo-spit ever got off the ground (if it's that good then i want
> one!)?
>
> For now I'll settle with upping to a pair of 1 3/4 su's.
>
> Johnny
> '77 spit 1500

Hey Johnny...

On the advice of counsel, on the basis that it may tend to incriminate

me, I must respectfully invoke my fifth amendment right to decline to

respond to your question regarding to Mr Penney.

However, the Starion Turbo Spit was, and remains my dream project.  If I

found a good deal on a motor and it's entrails I'd start tomorrow!

John
--
Come see us on the Web!
http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/home.htm