Re: Porsche

To: richburg@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Porsche
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 09:35:54 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Craig Richburg wrote:

> Hey "SuckASS"
>
> Is that the correct way to pronounce your name?
>
> You came in late and missed the boat.
> Should I explain it to you?
> the ability [or inability] to spell or compose
> grammatically correct sentences [is] being done on purpose.

> If you can't find it.  Purchase my airline ticket.  It will get you
> there.
>  Examine the following para.  Tell me what is wrong.
>
> > Until now, I have stayed out of this one.....
> >
> > However, I couldn't resist this time.
> >
> > What we are seeing is frustration because Doctors traditionally write
> > horribly.  With computers it is impossible to scribble, so the good
> > doctor is finding a way to butcher the language in other ways.
> >
> > Oh well, today is the monthly meeting of the local Triumph Club
> > (Tyee Triumphs) and as usual it is raining cats and dogs...
> >
> > It has about 40 minutes to stop before I have to leave.
> >
> > I think I'll move down to Arizona where auto clubs don't have to use
> > phrases like "weather permitting"
> >
> > Joe  '63 Spit

What is this?

I think you are getting kinda nasty here aren't you.  I'd say, if you
can't be any more civil than that, moreover if you can't take a joke,
then don't stick yourself out where you can get your feelings hurt.

And yes, I know how to compose a sentence, I even know how to spell.
(although my typing skills fall short of perfection)  After all major
was Journalism and minor was English.

We can't all be """""DOCTORS""""""

Relax, enjoy life.   Don't worry....Be happy.

Joe   '63 Spit