Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE

To: Craig Richburg <richburg@bellatlantic.net>, Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE
From: Russ Moore <rem9@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:05:16
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It can only be my assumption the "good?" doctor is selling his TR (thankyou
for leaving us) to buy a Porsche to match his attitude. I can neither
confirm nor counter claims on the list he is an amateur Proctologist. These
are perhaps wild rumors.  To his defense, perhaps he is from New Jersey.

Rx:
So Doc, bestow somebody your car that is so rare and let the rest of us be.
This is neither the forum nor a platform to engage in spitting contests.
Please take two Preparation-H , some breath drops and call the Porsche mail
list next month.
Thank you.