Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE

To: len drake <drake@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Another Show Car (65 TR4) FOR SALE
From: Craig Richburg <richburg@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:02:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Richburg wrote:

It is not a "high horse" that I am sitting.  It is my TR.
I will rate you last message "R" for "Rat's Ass"
I am humbilly ??? impressed by your many (or lack there of) brains.
Should I schedule you for surgery.

I don't care how denigrate you and your friends feel.  When you show
respect, you get it in return.  Stop being an "Rat's Ass and put your
"knowledgeable" into constructive comments about the subject matter.
To get back to the question.

Are you interested, just shopping, asking for more.

Greetings