Re: TR6 differential

To: User208391@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 differential
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:10:45 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I did replace them three years ago, when one of the yokes broke.  I don't
know if I did a decent job, since I did sort of compress the yokes.  It's
possible they're acting up again, but I think the problem continued after
I replaced them.  I'll jack it up some time this week and see if I can
figure out what might be loose.  I think it could be possible I never
replaced the driveshaft u-joint, so that may be the one causing problems.
Thanks for the advice,
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN