got a spitfire swaybar?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: got a spitfire swaybar?
From: stuart l friedman <friedman@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 23:32:49 -0700
First, I'd like to thank those who responded with info and advice about a
spitfire swingspring upgrade.

Currently I've got a nice new-to-me swingspring sitting in the garage,
right next to the '70 spit which is eagerly awaiting the suspension
upgrade.  According to Barry Schwartz's detailed instructions, I should
switch to the later, heavier swaybar at the same time.

Is anyone looking to get rid of a swaybar from a mkIV or 1500?  Prefer
someone in the greater SF bay area.

Would a bar from any other triumphs (a GT6?) work too?

Thanks,

stuart

******** note new area code ********
Stuart L Friedman                       email:  friedman@leland.stanford.edu
Center for Materials Research             lab:  650.723.3209
McCullough 250                         office:  650.723.4768 (room 226)
Stanford University                       fax:  650.725.5457
Stanford, CA  94305-4045