Re: TR3A Head problems

To: <EPaul21988@aol.com>, <RBuckner@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Head problems
From: "Mark A. Erickson" <mlazye@northvalley.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 20:27:55 -0700
Replacing valve seats is easy and can be done cheaply. If I'm not mistaken
once the crack is plugged the seats have to be replaced anyway. #4 is
always cracked between the intake and exhaust, out of 50 or so heads I've
found 2 that were not cracked. Rebuild both heads. Remember "Pinto" seats
are cheap.

Mark