RE: Cooling System

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Cooling System
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 17:46:59 -0600
Actually the city where I live allows one to haul toxic chemicals to the
nearest fire station and they will handle the disposal (presumably in an
ecologically correct manner). Perhaps this is what I will do.

Thnak you to all who replied, I am looking forward to trying out your
suggestions this weekend. As usual, the list is an invaluable source of
information.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada