Re: Money is funny (Little LBC Content)

To: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: Money is funny (Little LBC Content)
From: "Richard Fontaine (ENG)" <fontaine@scooby.lklnd.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:54:14 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
john:
i can field that question.you feel good about it because you WANTED IT!
i tried to rationalize why i bought mcintosh tube stereo equipment last
year. the only answer i could come up with was: I WANTED IT! now go out
and buy some more toys, like the rest of us old kids...it feeels good.
dick
48mgtc
62tr3b
"if it aint steel, it aint real"