monza

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: monza
From: geo@ohio.net
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 19:15:03 GMT
 I have a header and a super trap using about 8 spacers on my 71 tr-6. it
sounds great, the best sounding car i've had. i like to pull the bonnet and
rev the throttle linkage while it sits in the drive way, makes the old lady
across the street nuts. when she calls the cops they like it too. this
set-up looks way cooler than the monza which i have on the spit-6. i highly
recommend super-trap, it's quite abit cheaper with improved throttle
response. geo   ps use those real small in the ear head phones and some slow
relaxing jazz on those long trips