Re: Observation

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Observation
From: "Ian Inglis" <iani@tcp.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:57:53 +0100
Having recently enjoyed an evening with "Ted Marchant" (ex Triumph
Development Engineer in the 60's) and listened to his tales of the
tortuitious routes they used to design "our" cars I think it is worth
remembering that they only employed 6 design engineers and that covered the
whole range. I may be wrong but I feel that a lot of the reason we all
enjoy these vehicles so much is because of their little foibles as opposed
to mass produced blandness. Well done to "us" all for keeping Triumph
going, and particularly to you all in the USA where it is possibly harder
to maintain a "LBC" than it is here.