TRF backorders

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF backorders
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 22:52:19 -0600 (CST)
I have been somewhat upset at TRF on occasion also due to backorders.  It
seems often I could get the same parts from other sources quickly because
they had plenty in stock.  I am currently waiting on TR6 shock links.  Seems
to me plenty of these should always be in stock. I was told it would be 4-5
weeks.  Maybe too much money and time is spent traveling to England and
building the pub, in Indiana, Pa?

But TRF has done a good job in the past and I hate to criticize a fellow
group of LBC enthusiasts.  Even so it is frustrating.  It is comforting to
know that others are experiencing the same thing as I thought maybe I was
the only one.
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Wellman, Iowa