Mult-carb tuning

To: "Shane F. Ingate" <ingate@shiseis.com>, Triumph Mail List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mult-carb tuning
From: David Rupert <75701.242@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 26 Sep 96 15:31:42 EDT
Shane,

If you have access to the Web, I believe there is a page on tuning SUs and
Strombergs in either the SOL page or the VTR page.  It's pretty comprehensive.
If you need more help finding it, let me know.

Everyone seems to have their favorite animal for sacrificial rites.  Don't
confuse Lucas sacrifices with SU/Stromberg ones.  I prefer goats, but studying
for the hidden mysteries in the entrails of an owl allowed me to tune a set of
SUs once.  I think virgins are best for Lucas.

Good luck,

David Rupert
75701.242@compuserve.com
1967 TR4A (rigid axle)