Mild Humor (No LBC Content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (triumphs)
Subject: Mild Humor (No LBC Content)
From: muntsb@HiWAAY.net (Bill Munts)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 96 14:00:25 GMT
Our computer systems guy here at work sent this around.  It made me smile so I
thought you guys may like it....if you haven't already heard it.

There are four engineers traveling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a chemical
engineer, an electrical engineer, and a computer engineer.

The car breaks down.

"Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized.  We'll have to strip down the
engine before we can get the car working again", says the mechanical engineer.

"Well", says the chemical engineer, "it sounded to me as if the fuel might be
contaminated.  I think we should clear out the fuel system".

"I thought it might be a grounding problem", says the electrical engineer, "or
maybe a faulty plug lead".

They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and say: "Well,
what do you think?"

"Ummmm - how about if we all get out of the car and get back in again?"

Like I said MILD humor.

Bill (still smiling) Munts
'70 MkIII Spitfire