Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
From: "Jerry McDonald" <mjm@art.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 06:20:18 -0700 "Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor" (Sep 24, 8:18pm)
> Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
> I recall an Isetta that had a Corvair motor nestled into it. Now for the good
> part <g>, it was painted day-glo red/orange with green wheels and ran as an
> A/SR (that's a sports racer as in Can Am style cars) back in the late '60's.
> Needless to say the poor thing was a moving chicane, but I really gotta love
> the guy who did it ! And yes, I even have pictures to prove it.
>-- End of excerpt from Nickbk@aol.com

Hey we have one of these in my area, 'cept it has a hyper VW engine in the
back. Pulls wheelies in all 4 gears I think. I see it once or twice every
summer, somehow I don't think it would be much of a winter driver :^)

--
Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com or jmac@nwrain.com
82 Volvo 245Ti, 77 Honda Civic CVCC, 61 Triumph TR4 CT1272L