Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor

To: rgs03@health.state.ny.us, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 21:19:32 -0400

<< Rich, You wouldn't have an old Siata Spring hanging about, would you?
 THAT might be a candidate. Or perhaps an Amphicar. >>

Rik...

As I recently took the loooooong trip to Texas to pick up an Amphicar, your
suggestion comes at a particularly good time!!!  Since it's your idea, I'm
sure you can suggest a suitable land/water transmission, as the old Hermes
unit looks pretty spindly for the 3.8 litre turbo Buick engine I have in mind
!!!

I don't want no steenking Herald engines ---- I wanna churn water and
asphalt!!!

-Karl