Re: Stag

To: TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stag
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 10:13:25 -0500
At 10:04 AM 8/16/96 -0500, Lawrence Schilling wrote:
>In the process of calling about parts from a parting-out Stag the guy at
>Classic and Unique Vehicles in Round Rock TX. (512)-388-0700 mentioned he
>had a RHD (Right Hand Drive) Stag for sale.  It is not running but otherwise
>is all there.  He's asking around $2,000 if anyone is interested.  I
>personally have no involvement,  interest, or place to put this car, but
>thought I'd pass the info on to the list.

Round Rock is just north of Austin - if anybody were wondering ;-).  I know
the place, and the owner, but have no financial stake in either - so if you
want somebody to check it out.... - I am heading up there anyhow sometime
next week to look for some parts.

Just my 2 cents,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....