brake bleeding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: brake bleeding
From: robert ylitalo <robert.ylitalo@kiruna.se>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 1996 21:06:25 +0200
Acording to the haynes manual you should start the brake bleding form
the tire which is most far away from the cylinder. I did that got a good
pressure but when i bleeded the front brakes the pressure dropped,
I thought something was wrong with the brakes.

BUT
In an old car maintenance book from 1967 i read that when you bleed a
car with a single system you should start with the shortest way from the
cylinder and work futher away. I tried that and it works perfect.

By the way does anyone have the color code for pale yellow?

Robert Ylitalo
Kiruna Sweden
spit mk2 65