Re: Redline tires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, CPXU24A@prodigy.com (MR STUART BOLLEN)
Subject: Re: Redline tires
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 96 13:07:20 PST
     My redlines always squealed quite easily and would break away easily
     in corners too. I replaced them with a set of Goodyear Regatta radials
     - reasonable price, good warranty and they look great. I also
     installed a rear anti-sway bar. Now the handling of my TR6 has been
     transformed from an embarrassment, where even the lowliest sedan could
     keep up with me on a twisty road, to the point where I can easily
     leave most other cars in the dust. Highly recommended!

     Jim
     '74 TR6 CF20076U