Visiting San Diego

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin
Subject: Visiting San Diego
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-537-6732)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 15:58:30 -0500
I'm going to be in San Diego August 10-16, and wonder if there are any SOLers
who'd like to show off their cars, or any events, or sites I should visit.
I'll have lots of free time on the 10th and the 16th, with very little
in between.

And in case you haven't figured it out, I'm there for the Republican
National Convention, as a delegate from the Great State of Missouri.
I kind of stumbled into this one - I'm hardly a hard-line politico!

Look for me on the news - I'm the one most likely to punch/get punched. Floor
fights? Yahoo!

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com