Re: Crankshaft turning to set timing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft turning to set timing
From: "Jim Sudduth" <jim.sudduth@autodesk.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 96 12:51:20 PST
     On my TR6 I usually just grab the fan and pull it to turn the engine
     (of course, after removing the spark plugs). This is probably not a
     good idea, however, since replacement fans for the later TR6's are
     very hard to find. Anyway, you might be able to do this with a Spit,
     but I dunno for sure...

     Jim
     '74 TR6 CF20076U