TR6 Seat Foam

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Seat Foam
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 28 May 96 09:52:21 EDT
The bottom foam in my TR6 seats seems to be crumbling, probably from
old age. I've already got new diaphragms for the seats, but I'd like to replace
the bottom foam pieces to eliminate the crumbling. I'd really rather not take
the coverings completely off the seats as everything else is in great shape.

Does anyone know if replacing the bottom foam pieces is possible without
disassembling the seats? If so, where can I get the foam? It seems as if
Moss and TRF only want to sell the complete kits. (I haven't called anybody
yet, but TRF suggests "The Complete Kit" when you look up the part number
for the individual piece.)

Thanks for any and all help.

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek