Re: Triumph 1800 Roadster

To: Yaron Yedidia <myisit@mail.netvision.net.il>
Subject: Re: Triumph 1800 Roadster
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 12:13:49 -0900 (PDT)
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Tue, 28 May 1996, Yaron Yedidia wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>
> My name is Yaron Yedidia and I am calling from Israel.
>
> I hope you can help me. I am trying to locate any
> information about a car Triumph 1800 Roadster TRD 1964.
>
> Any information will be fine.
>
> thank you in advance.
>
> Yaron.
>

> -------------------------------------
> Name: Yaron Yedidia
> E-mail: myisit@mail.netvision.net.il (Yaron Yedidia)
> Date: 05/28/96
> Time: 18:38:22

I can't tell you very much about this particular car, except that it was
one of the first "postwar" Triumphs and one of the first Triumphs
produced under ownership of the company name by Standard Motor Company.

I am copying this reply to the Triumphs mailing list. I know that there
is at least one owner of such a Triumph on this list; perhaps he or
others will be able to provide more information about the car.

--Andy

Andrew Mace
10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Consultant
Vintage Triumph Register