TR6 Headlamp Column Switch '71 WANTED

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Headlamp Column Switch '71 WANTED
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 01:42:26 EDT
Hi all.  Well, the subejct pretty much says it...my column switch finally gave
up the ghost and moved beyond even the ability of Brilliant Bodging to recall
it from the quiescent.  Essentially, although I can turn my parking lights on,
my headlamps remain stubbornly blank.  While fiddling with the switch in what
has become a ritual, they worked intermittently, then gave up the ghost.  I
suspect something else is wrong this time as well, but the switch is so beat
that I have little choice but to replace it.  Since I am a grad student, I
figured I'd see if any kind SOLers have a column switch languishing unused in
a parts bin, waiting for the breeze of the open road, which they'd be willing
to part with for <TRF's price, since I don't need a spanking' new one, just
one that works.  Please respond to zimerman@mit.edu.  Thanks very much!

-JBZimmerman!
-staring the imminent dashboard/electrics rebuild in the face