BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Terry Whitford <terryw19@ma

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from [Terry Whitford <terryw19@mail.nwlink.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 17:13:33 -0400
     Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 16:02:56 -0700
     From: Terry Whitford <terryw19@mail.nwlink.com>
     Subject: Nylatron bushings

David Rupert wrote:
"When I redid my TR4A chassis,  I contacted Ken Gillanders of British
Frame and Engine to obtain his nylatron bushings for the front and rear.
When I told him I wanted to build a fast, stable street car, he
recommended that I go with his polypropyline bushings instead.  His
feeling was that the nylatron bushings were just too hard for comfortable
street driving, and that polypro was a good compromise between handling
and comfort.  Also, they were easier to install because of their
compliance, and they were indestructable as far as wear was concerned."

David....How does one contact Ken Gillanders?
Thanks,
Terry Whitford                    E-mail:  terryw19@nwlink.com
'75 Spitwad

[Check the vendor lists, via ftp to ftp.team.net, or work your way
down the web pages at http://www.team.net/   mjb.]