Triumph rental on the West Coast

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph rental on the West Coast
From: Greg Dowling <greg@dowling.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 13:57:51 +-100
Encoding: 13 TEXT
I'm planning a trip to the West Coast later this summer, and I plan to do
quite a bit of signt-seeing. The only bad thing is driving a dull rental
car, I'd much rather drive my Spitfire.

Does anyone know of a place (ideally in the SF Bay area) that rents
Triumphs (ideally something like a TR6) at reasonable prices. Also is there
anything like the AA/RAC cover that can be purchased for trips to Europe
which will arrange repairs, replacement cars, towing etc if really needed.

Replies by mail if possible, I'll summarise and post the results.

- Greg
(greg@dowling.compulink.co.uk)