65 Spit for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 65 Spit for sale
From: oliverc@cc.tacom.army.mil
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 08:41:25 -0400
     No, I don't have it, I looked at it last night.  2 Owner car, current
     owner bought it in 67.  Has been off the road since 78.  the car is
     completely apart.  Many spares, to include 3 engines, 2 Transmissions,
     4 sets of carbs.  Also many new parts, clutch, top, tonneau, rubber
     parts, mirrors, door handles, etc.  The flyer on the car is in my
     rental car.  The car is in Huntsville Al, and will be auctioned on
     Sat.  I can give you a phone number if you email me back. The car has
     minimal rust.  Needs floors, which is the only parts it seems he
     doesn't have.  Also light rust on the Passenger side rocker, this car
     is not a rust bucket.  Originally black with red interior, its now
     gold.  I am in the wrong place at the wrong time on this one. Bummer!
     Oh well if you are interested drop me a note.  BTW, they will take
     seal bids, min bid $250, max bid $2000.  I figure its worth 5 to 800.
     Later, Chris  oliverc@cc.tacom.army.mil