Re: Triumph Dealer in Kentucky??

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Dealer in Kentucky??
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 16:08:47 -0400
In a message dated 96-05-13 08:47:29 EDT, Ken Nachman writes:

>Does anyone have the name and address of the Triumph dealer near (in)
>Owensboro, Kentucky that could have sold my TR6 during 1974? I would like to
>find out their name/address. No, I don't want to contact them because I'm
>sure they're gone now. But does anyone has a good memory. Please let me
know.

Ken:

Don't be too sure they'll be totally gone...about 4 years ago I was driving
through Kingsport, Tennessee and noticed something wrong with a car dealer's
big signs.  They still had the big Triumph, MG and BMC (also Jaguar), along
with Dodge, which they currently sell.  I found the owner and got the old
ones from him, which are the large 2' x 6' plastic kind seen in front of most
car dealers.

The same people are still running the dealership.  Unfortunately, the had
sold all the parts and literature a few years earlier to someone.  You may
get lucky and find more than you expect in Owensboro.

Don Marshall