Re: Driving Tests, etc.

To: jsnyder@snicc.dseg.ti.com (James A. Snyder), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving Tests, etc.
From: urban@centcon.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 09:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
You should also note that in Texas there is such a thing as a hardship license.
 My other half received her driving license at 13.  Her father was disabled,
she
was the oldest child.  She would drive him to work or the hospital, what ever
was needed.  She learned to drive from her father.  He told her that they would
drive on the streets once she learn to get a standard shift Packard backed out
of the drive way.  To the best of my knowledge, she has had very few tickets,
only one wreck.  All of which happened after she was grown and moved away from
home.  I wish my record was as good.  By the way both of us are in or late
forties.
Gary Ross Urban    (urban@centcon.com)
Thousand Oaks, CA