Re: Family cars<960504065101_390241235@emout08.mail.aol.com>

To: TRHeaven@aol.com
Subject: Re: Family cars<960504065101_390241235@emout08.mail.aol.com>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 07 May 1996 09:15:21 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
I get the feeling this is gonna be a long thread!!

>SIX!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Is that like some kind of world record?  The other day
>when I drove my Spit around to the backyard, my son wanted all of us to ride
>in it (my wife, 4 yr old son, 2 yr old daughter, and myself).  I thought
>about turning that parcel shelf into a backseat......... Not anymore.  It was
>fun for a 30 second ride, but not much longer!

At the TSSC Stafford show a couple of years back we had 11 in a MkIV Spitfire
that a friend had prep'd for racing, admittedly the roof wasn't on and we were
standing up IN it, We also had a twelth person briefly lounging on the bonnet,
although he WAS p*ssed after drinking a bottle of brandy!!  So we soon got rid
of him as he gave us all a bad name :-)

Rich - them were the days - Jackson.
England.