Rerouting the fuel line

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rerouting the fuel line
From: tgentr@rw1.rworld.com
Date: 1 May 1996 09:26:40 EDT
Greg, on my TR-6 the most heat free route for the fuel line (IMHO) was
to come into the engine compartment in the stock place, then I run it
up the firewall, across just under the flange for the weatherstrip and
back down to the level of the carbs.  This keeps it away from the
exhaust and engine as much as possible.  I used copper tubing, which is
covered for much of it's length by rubber fuel line hose for
insulation.  I works, and even looks pretty good.  Now if I could just
afford some Webers...

Tom Gentry
'72 TR6 OD
'59 Triumph 10 (progressing nicely)