separate lists?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: separate lists?
From: mjm@art.ca.boeing.com (Jerry McDonald)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 07:56:08 -0700
        I hardly ever post to the list but my opinion on separate lists is this:
we don't have that much mail on this group so why bother? If you want to
see more posts about 3's, 2000 roadsters, spitfire powered Bond Equipes
etc. then post something about these subjects and people will respond. The
fact that I and a dozen others have responded about separate lists is
proof that you can bring up just about anything and people will have an
opinion.
        To get more discussion going about the early TR's I have a
question for the listees. Was a rear seat bottom standard on TR4's, was it
an option or maybe only available on the surrey's. I've seen upholstery
kits for them in VB but have never seen the actual seat.

--
Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com (work)
                jmac@nwrain.com (home)

"Religion and science are opposed...but only in the same sense as
that in which my thumb and forefinger are opposed--and between the
two, one can grasp everything."  Sir William Bragg