Re: early TR list organization... ie: TR2

To: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570" <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: early TR list organization... ie: TR2
From: Tim Reitmeyer <treitmey@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 08:51:12 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Peacewar@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570 wrote:

> >Yes I would like to see an early TR2 -maybe 4, e-mailing list since the
> >engine is about the same.  Or maybe just having the list better organized,
> >like all the TR6 stuff combined into one list and the TR3 stuff combined into
> >one e-mail with a contents heading.  That way if I want to ignore all the
> >spite stuff or TR7 stuff I can.
> >                                        Vic      PeaceWar@aol.com
I agree fully.  It seems that most mail on this list could be organized
simply by having the model of the car as part of the subject line. Then,
if your software allows, just sort out the mail that pertains to you.
Personaly, I like to hear about the other cars, so I take time and sort
through it all..but some organization would be nice.
tjr
1955 TR2 long door