Re: TR-6 wheel centers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 wheel centers
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 95 08:30:00 CDT
>Hiya!
>
>My being a TR-4 guy and all, I don't know much about the TR-6 disc wheel
>centers.  All I know is that Moss prices seem awfully high in this case.  $5
>a lug nut?  Couldn't I get some thing similar at a plain old parts store for
>1/5 the price?
>
>How about the plastic center pieces themselves and the center chrome piece?
> Anyone know where to get them cheap?  Or have an old set they are willing to
>sell me?

Well, you could spend a fortune with the Roadster Factory and get them free
during the winter parts sale. I've gotten most of my rusty ones replaced
this way, a few at a time. TRF is also $5 for the lug nuts. I think the
weekly specials sheet had the center caps slightly marked down, drop me
your fax number if you'd like a copy. But I haven't seen any stunning
bargains on any of the trim stuff.

--
Gary Schneider
Nicolet Instrument Technologies, 5225-4 Verona Road, Madison, WI 53711 USA