Re:U Joint

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Subject: Re:U Joint
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 20:08:41 -0400
At 10:27 AM 6/28/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a lead on the tigers in Hawaii. I called to get a quote on installing
>the top on my tiger and the guy said he had installed them before. he even
>told me the guys business location. to say the least I am on my way out
>there. what is a fair price to install the top. his was $200 and I am happy
>so far. now for the emergency. I have to ship my car on July 5th but the u
>joint is going. I do not have rime to order from Rick so does anyone know of
>a part number that will work.
>thanks
>Chris in Hawaii
 Chris,
        U joints for Tigers are also used on many other cars.  Same as a 57
Chev for example.
Try a # 815 Precision U-Joint. They are usually very cheap as most every
generic and discount auto store stocks them.  You can always remove the U-Joint
and take it to the auto parts store for a side by side comparsion.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others