Re: Tiger MK 2

To: BERDEPLANT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger MK 2
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:42:00 -0400
At 02:27 PM 6/26/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>could anybody tell me something about the actual value of a Tiger MK 2 with
>all the original parts in lovely condition?
>
>Are they still much more expensive than the MK 1???
>
>Thanks for your help
>
>Best regards
>

>Eric
       Saw a set of prices for Tigers at an airport newsstand  early this month,
Around $18K for a excellent Tiger II.  The older models were less.
Consider that most any new car that cost around $18k has poorer acceleration
than the Tiger II then the Tiger is cheap for what you get.
        The actual value of a Tiger has little to do with price.
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others