Vintage Seats

To: franks97@verizon.net, dmeadow@juno.com, wsthompson@thicko.com,
Subject: Vintage Seats
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:23:14 EST
I am discussing a pair of seats with Scott and Ed (vintage 31) Nice
guys...met them in the Pacific Northwest at one or both races
(Portland/Seattle).

They would go in a sports racer of the 50/60s era and I want to retain a
'period' look.

 Another choice is a fibreglass seat used in the Cobra kits and offered by
Shell Valley Companies. $120 each and they may be upholstered very nicely.

(The Cobra Kits may have a cockpit width that is so narrow that it will
accept a TR3 seat but not the width of an Austin-Healey)

Joe Alexander