was it good for you sweetheart?

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: was it good for you sweetheart?
From: SWINDRACE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:42:21 EST
Soo. here we are reading thicko mail and we see this thing about jack..
aluminum jack that is...yeah i saw the cool ones from gonads garage, or
whatever that we cant possibly afford. and mine has been leaking all year.
we "lowered" ours a couple years ago to fit under tinkerbell, but its still
too high on anything less than asphalt.
wishing i could have one, RCCSA girl mary tells me of the new harbor freight
outlet right here in akron. not only did we walk out with a new jack. but we
flipped for the tire changer that was on sale. from what i can tell, this is
a rightous jack, way better than anything ive ever had. its low enough, goes
high enough, and its not to heavy for my crew girls to lug around. hey
grenade, ya GOTTA replace that whatever it is thing you use with one of
these. This harbor freight outlet is a freak'n candy store! Sure theres some
cheaper items, but this place will be on my christmas list from now on! all
it needed was sheep and strippers.
RK Southwind racing.