Fw:

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw:
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:53:53 -0500
----- Original Message -----
>From John Sprinzel
To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 11:17 AM

Hi there chief of the Thicko tribe!

Well, I made it home just as planned, and the flights were not too bad at
all.
I can only say thank you so very much for all you did for me, and indeed for
thinking of me as a guest in the first place. I had so much fun pretending to
be famous, that I was beginning to believe it myself!
Meeting so many of the enthusiasts who I knew from previous events, and many
delightful new ones, was just terrific. I just wish I had arrived a day
earlier so that I could have been a bit brighter and more awake for the
week-end activities.
I will try and trace your bonnet from my records (such as they are) and if you
could E mail me a picture that would help.
Seeing all those old cars and new transporters was just great, and watching
and hearing the races made me feel quite young again. Do give my best to your
lovely Veronica, and those I met, especially to the Cooper S owner who had
such a sad day. Moneywise, I guess vintage car racing must just about equal
Ocean Racing in mopping up disposable income!I hope our paths will cross
again, and that next time your car goes as well as I know it can.
Again, thanks for all you great efforts, I had a GREAT time.
Aloha  John