RE: ELVF.

To: "'jim fuerstenberg'" <jimf42@rocketmail.com>,
Subject: RE: ELVF.
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:24:26 -0400
Family thing to do? Mary and Lena are both authentic redheads! that part of
the world is in their blood.  this Pub actually sounds fine and i am sure
the cuisine matches the atmosphere, and if we DO get the chance, this will
be a place to go. Now if i can only keep the car together. In reference to
the rear end: I have lathe'd out new poly bushins for the rear springs and
took out the rubber ones, and am going to put in a 3.9 per WST's suggestion.
unfortunatly i dont think i will recieve the clutch pack in time to install
in the LSD. so we will shuffle the deck of pieces, and reinstall with
straight redline 75w90... and hope for the best.
Thanks.
R(wnik)Kansa

R,

Dunno if this is the family thing you might be looking for, but there is
a really neat little Irish pub in Plymouth. Draft Guiness, excellent
food (if a bit pricey), and authentic atmosphere. When I was there they
had a large group of people (hard to call them a "band") singing and
playing Irish tunes. Great fun.

I believe it is called "52 Stafford," which is also the address. It is
just off main street in "downtown" Plymouth. Just ask around in Plymouth
for it. It is a very small town.

Your kids might like the llama farm/corn maze about 1/2 hour south of

Elkhart Lake. Really a nice time for all, in some great (driving) country.

Also, as Littlefield mentioned, 52 Stafford is a great place to eat (and

sample Guiness). Definitely authenitc Irish atmosphere (I have visited

Ireland). Email me or call me for directions to either. There are other

things to do/see. I live just south of Plymouth.