Re: ELVF.

To: KansaR@diebold.com
Subject: Re: ELVF.
From: David C Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:09:00 -0500
R,

Dunno if this is the family thing you might be looking for, but there is
a really neat little Irish pub in Plymouth.  Draft Guiness, excellent
food (if a bit pricey), and authentic atmosphere.  When I was there they
had a large group of people (hard to call them a "band") singing and
playing Irish tunes.  Great fun.

I believe it is called "52 Stafford,"  which is also the address.  It is
just off main street in "downtown" Plymouth.  Just ask around in Plymouth
for it.  It is a very small town.

David Littlefield
1962 MGA MkII
1974 MG Midget vintage racecar