Fw: Save Hoosier for the Feds

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Save Hoosier for the Feds
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:28:36 -0500
>From Maura and Brian,

Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 5:46 PM
Subject: FWD: Save Hoosier for the Feds

My apologies to any of you who have already seen this.... Maura

Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 12:35 PM
Subject: Save Hoosier from the Feds

Please go to the following site. The Feds are looking to implement new tire
safety regs that could prevent Hoosier from continuing to make and supply
racing and autocross tires. So if you want continued available of Hoosier
track tires please follow the directions on this site and submit your comments
to DOT via the link they provide. Even
if you don't use Hoosiers, the Feds muck around too much in everyone's
business...

http://www.hoosiertire.com/fmvsshlp.HTM

Spread this around fast, we only have till June 5 to submit comments