Mid-Ohio

To: "'Team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <Team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mid-Ohio
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:05:17 -0400
Yo Yo Yo...
Hey thicko's
ok. We only have a few going to VIR, But Mid-Ohio is comming up afterwards.
We Wont be racing (whatya mean if we dont pay the electric bill the'll shut
it off?) but we got some free spectator passes and plan on going to party
with all our homeys (and girls!). The RCCSA and i will be there to give our
support and a hand to those who need it.(and if something really gets broken
welders and a garage are just an about 1 hour away. we could bring the
canopy if its needed and i wont unload the tools.  If Tinkerbell survives
VIR and is in 1 piece we might even bring her to cruise around in. Same
questions as before....Who's going? i think I the P is going, but who else?.
hey maybe i can get the RCCSA to make up a big "go thicko's" banner for the
track fence F1 style eh?
R (wnik)Kansa/RCCSA