Re: test day at Blackhawk

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: test day at Blackhawk
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:54:16 -0500
Robert Kansa wrote:

> Hey craig i hope you got lots of laundry soap for that suit.
> hope the elite is ok really. glad your fine. welcome to the
> "LOST WHEEL CLUB"
> lets see that makes Flounder, Elmo, Kansa(me) Craig,
> is there any others? Geez i hope not!

Oh there's at LEAST one more . . . yours truly lost an outside rear wheel in
turn 6 at Blackhawk two summers ago. It's not that easy to get a TR6 to do a
360-degree spin, but I found a way to do it while in mid-air.

As a result, there are now very few British parts between the dif and the
lug nuts.

Condolences to Craig, but I'm glad to hear that the damage was limited and
repairable. Way too nice a car to be away from the track for long.

Jim Hill
The Runaway Train