Re: Daytona demolition derby

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Daytona demolition derby
From: "craig bielat" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:33:15 -0600
Yes it was a demolition! But boy was it fun! Now I'm slowly cleaning up, I
can almost see the kitchen floor. You know it's a good party when the cat
won't come out from under the bed. What I like best , is all the beer left
over and I'll bet the sake the CAROC Japaneese contingment left will work
great to clean the engine parts with. One of the RCCSA girls left me some
spike heels. Anyone have any ideas on how to shrink my feet a bit? I could
look stunning! Eddie Haskel