Daytona demolition derby

To: "'craig bielat'" <thickosehaskel@msn.com>
Subject: Daytona demolition derby
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:10:35 -0500
Craig, wow. your the best.
  great gathering great friends. it was very much worth the trip to be in
the company of our racing comrades.
It was great to meet a few Thicko's we don't usually see.
The girls really enjoyed themselves as did our boys. What a great bunch!
This was the Team-Thicko event that the rumors are made of. Craig, thanks
ever so much for your hospitality. we really enjoyed our stay, we felt like
home and we thank you. The secret recipe chili was great as was the
generosity of all the thicko's. The girls did however express the need to do
some changes to Craigs pit barbies, we will have to wait and see.  For those
of you that couldnt stay, (hint hint wink wink)you missed the strangest
Daytona weve ever seen. We wish we couldve stayed longer after the
festivities, but the road was waiting for us.
southwind racing
R(wnik)Kansa/Mary/lena, the boys.
oh and for those of you that are still curious:

http://www.geocities.com/rccsa/
updates are in the works